WeRema medical crepe wrapping paper is made of 100% medical quality cellulose fibres and combines most economic wrapping with good drapability. It is particular packaging solution for lighter instruments and sets and can be used as either inner or outer wrapping.
Crepe is suitable for steam sterilization, ethylene oxide sterilization, Gamma ray sterilization, irradiation sterilization or formaldehyde sterilization in low temperature and is reliable solution for preventing cross contamination with bacteria. Three colors of crepe offered by WeRema are blue, green and white and different sizes are available upon request.
Brief advantages of WeRema crepe wrapping paper:
– 45g, 50g, 60g are available upon request.
– medical grade paper with no smell, no powder and non-toxic;
– Good softness and drapability;
– Excellent water resistance and bursting strength;
– High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE);
– Proven microbial barrier.
WeRema wrapping material crepe paper