The coated carbon aluminum foil is able to provide good static conductivity and collect micro current of active substance, thus greatly reducing the contact resistance between the positive/negative electrode material and current collected, improving both adhesive abilities, reducing dosage of binder and enhancing the overall performance of the battery.
- Provide good static conductivityand collect micro electrode of active substance
- Reducing the contact resistance between the positive/negative electrode materialand the collector
- Improving the adhesive abilities between the positive/negative electrode materialand the collector and reducing dosage of binder, enhancing the overall performance of the battery
- Surface is treated with etching and roughening, which can improve the charge and discharge characteristic of the battery
- Improvingthe consistency of battery usage group and reduce battery cost significantly. .
- Reducingthe polarization, increase the rate and capacity, improve the battery performance.
- Protection of fluid collection, extend battery life.
|Conductive carbon coating||· Double side coating with 1-micron thickness each side OR one side coated with 1-mircron|
· Single side Average surface density: 0.42g/m2
|Substrate of Copper||· Thickness: 10-15 micron|
|Coating Width||as your request|
|Total Width||as your request|
|Shipping||In vacuum bag|
|Remarks||If there are special requirements, can be customized|
Carbon Coated Aluminum Foil for Li-ion Battery is mainly used for the manufacturing of power and energy lithium battery.